we all have different definitions of what true love is, some people find it in fairytale, the truth is true love is an extension of our nature, what we are, we attract.
Therefore in order to attract true love, we must exhibit the qualities we seek in our partners. Here are the 12 characteristics of true.
- 1: Effortless and external attraction: When we are truly in love with someone, we discover moments of love and affection in the most normal situation.
- 2: mutual respect: Respect for each other is the most important factor to sustain true love.
- 3: Acceptance: when we are in true but, we naturally accept the person for his or her positive as well as negative.
- 4: Selflessness: We experience true love only when we have something to give. To receive love, we must give love.
- 5: Trust Needless to say, trust is the most basic foundation of true love.
- 6: Healing: love heals and ousts fear, it make us fell safe and protected.
- 7: Growth: True love always favor personal and spiritual growth. It is a natural process that is essential for our happiness and freedom.
- 8: Companionship: As a human beings, we seek companionship from other people, when it comes to love, we look for someone who will be by our side through thick and thin, through our entire live.
- 9: Communication: Many people say that they struggle to express their feelings to their loved ones.
- 10: Team work: True love is team work, knowing when to step up and take control and when to back off and trust your partner to take over, is team work.
- 11: Fearlessness: Where there is love, there is no fear, fear of commitment, fear of making mistakes or fear of hurting someone.
- 12: Sacred: True love is sacred, it removes ego, brings joy and bring us closer to our real selves.
Thanks for reading, share to educate others, please don’t forget to like and comment your opinion in the comment section. See you next time and have a blessed day.